Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 5 - On the right track!

Another day down! We all got a great night sleep last night, praise God! And it felt GOOD to get back to the gym this morning. Not my best-ever workout, but I was proud of myself for putting forth the effort to get back into the groove! My running shoes are my good friends. :)
















Feelin' good!
















After a nice hot shower, I enjoyed some hot tea while I worked on a crochet project. :)




After lunch (leftover stir fry!), Isaac and I got ready to go for a walk...



















...but even though the sun was shining brightly, we only made it to the end of the block before turning around and coming back home. It was too windy which meant it was too cold!

So we played in the house instead! 
(Took a little video and tried to upload it, but after trying multiple times and it not working, I gave up. So, I'll try to load it to my Facebook page.) 

All in all, I really didn't think about the detox too much today. The munchkin has been in bed for over half hour now. I just finished folding the last of the laundry, and now I'm ready to spend the rest of the evening with another hot cup of tea some reading and crocheting. Yay for a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment