Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 16 - On the downhill!

It was so nice for Nick to have the day off work today! Our plan was to get up and go to the Y together which would have been awesome since we don't get to go together much. But that didn't end up happening since we didn't set an alarm, Nick had a late night out playing games with some friends, Isaac had a rough time falling asleep, and we all slept in a bit this morning.

So instead, we took it easy. I got a nice long nap while Isaac took one as well. We had lunch, then we went shopping as a family! I tried on a couple pair of pants and it always frustrates me when I'm in between sizes! BOOO! Oh well! Hopefully that will change soon...

We had to cut our shopping short since I planned to go running with a friend. It was the first time I'd run outdoors on the road and sidewalks since Thanksgiving last year! We did a 3 mile loop and did it in just over 34 minutes. Not bad especially considering we walked a bit. AND we had some HUGE hills! I'm really proud of  us for getting out there and doing it!

Nick helped get everything prepped for dinner tonight, and we had omelets! Yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment