Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 4 - Encouraged!

Today was a much better day! It really made my day when I stepped on the scale and saw that I am 3 lbs lighter today than I was 4 days ago on Day 1 of our detox. Yay! I haven't seen that number since just before Thanksgiving. Boy...did it take me a LONG time to work off that turkey and pumpkin pie! Ha ha...

We had our berry protein shakes for breakfast then headed out for church.


Between services, a friend stopped me in the church fellowship lobby area and said, "I just have to tell you. Rachel, you are looking AMAZING!" Wow - could my day get any better?! 

And then we had a chat with our coach, Jessica, before we left to come home from church. She said that we really can eat out on this detox and that more restaurants these days have gluten-free options available. Yay! But oh dear...maybe we won't be saving any money on eating out now... But really, I think we are going to try to eat at home as much as possible. However, it's tradition for us to eat lunch as a family on Tuesdays (after my women's Bible study at church), so Chipotle - here we come! 

Anyway, we all got a nap on this Sunday afternoon, and I think that helped put us all in a good mood! Isaac didn't have a great night last night and he's been extremely fussy lately. We think his top front teeth are finally getting close to breaking through. Lord, help us! 

We had chicken and veggie stir fry for dinner with quinoa - Yum! Here's to a wonderful Day 4! Looking forward to getting back into the routine of going to the gym starting tomorrow morning! Just hoping we all sleep well tonight! 



No comments:

Post a Comment