Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 24 - A good problem to have

I woke up with a lot on my mind this morning, and I certainly wasn't thinking very clearly when I was giving Nick a much needed haircut! Usually, I can carry on a conversation with him while I'm cutting his hair, but this morning I had to keep asking, "Did I do this section?" and  "Did I already cut over here?" I need to start writing down my 'to-do's' again because keeping all of them in my head just isn't cutting it these days!

Nick and Isaac went for a hike after lunch which gave me the freedom to go shopping without toting along a baby! And I certainly needed to get a few new tops as I seem to be in between sizes now. I'd still like to lose a little more weight so I can fit into some smaller shirts I have in my wardrobe. However, I don't have very many tops that fit great right now. They either seem a bit too big or still a bit too snug...(I had really put on the weight over the last 2 years!)


So I went by the ARC and found some things, thankfully! Having to shop for smaller clothes is always a good problem to have! I was also able to find some clothes for Isaac as well since we don't have too many outfits in his current size. In addition to shopping at the ARC, I also went to Target, DSW Shoes, Once Upon A Child, and Hobby Lobby...Let's just say it was a BUSY afternoon for me!

Nick and Isaac returned home shortly after I did, and we had a taco salad for dinner. Now it's time to relax with a cup of hot tea! Only 6 days left, and it's going to fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment