Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 21 = 3 weeks completed!

Today closed out week 3 for us! That means 1 WEEK MORE + 2 Days! Is next Friday really our last day? Wow!

So my clothes have been fitting more loosely! It's fantastic! The other day, I wore a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in almost 2 years! I'm able to fit in to clothes that moved out to Colorado from Michigan with us that I haven't fit in since we moved!

Today I ran 3 miles in 31 minutes at the gym and I climbed 36 floors of stairs on the StairMaster in 10 minutes. When we came home, I hopped in the shower after transferring Isaac from his carseat to his crib. He usually falls asleep in the car on the way home from the Y.

I've gotten used to him sleeping about 2 hours in the morning which gives me plenty of time to shower and then have a little quiet to myself before Isaac wakes up for lunch. Today that didn't happen. He was crying when I came out of the shower. Well...turns out he's teething again! I know he's been working on his top teeth for a while, and for weeks we've been saying they're about ready to break through. Hasn't happened yet.

Isaac has been sleeping really well at night, but today was a rough one. He was very crabby! So we'll see how he sleeps tonight. It could be a difficult night...

Made chili for dinner, and I was too lazy to take a pic of it. It's one of our favorite chili recipes and is also detox-friendly! However, today I substituted ground turkey for the ground beef, and that worked out great!

Nick was so kind to help put a salad together to go with dinner and cut up some carrots and oranges. He even cleaned up after dinner which was an added bonus!



Tomorrow is 'weigh in' day for us! So stay tuned and look for tomorrow's post where I will reveal our weight loss results after 3 full weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment