Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 22 - Temptation denied!

I made a pie tonight. It wasn't for us. It was for my brother-in-law. I hope it turned out yummy because I will not being enjoying a single bite of it! 



On day 1, 2, or 3 of this detox, I'm not sure I could have controlled myself from sampling it. But tonight, on Day 22, knowing how close we are to wrapping this detox up, it was fairly easy to bake a delicious pie and give it completely away. 

Nick's total weight loss = 11 lbs.
My total weight loss = 8 lbs. 

Would we really want to give in now? No way! Self-control is a quality that is best learned through practice. I don't normally put myself in a position to face off with temptation, but tonight was a worthy cause. And I stared temptation in the face and denied it! Booyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment