Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's About Time, I Guess...

So for my very first-ever blog post, it's gonna be pretty short...

Basically, I thought to myself, 'Why shouldn't I have a blog? Nick has one, all my siblings have one, I used to journal all the time, and I'm going crazy with how busy life is for us right now. Not that it's bad.... No...I mean, yeah, we've been through some rough times, but God is good and life is as 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' as it can be!'

Soooo, I need to get some thoughts down in writing, and I'm not going to worry too much about the grammar, punctuation, and editing because that would defeat my purpose for doing this and would take too much time. Nick calls this a 'brain dump.'

I won't be sharing every single little thought I have here with you, but it's a great way for you to get a glimpse into my life as a wife and young mom. And since I've always thought of myself as a better writer than speaker, I hope those of you who follow this blog will receive an all-around picture of who this girl, called Rachel, is and the reality of the life she lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment